Saturday, December 29, 2007

other drivers (definitely not me!)

I just love drivers to whom Red means STOP, Green means GO, and Yellow means GO FASTER.

I just love drivers who set at the light after it has turned Green thus depriving some of the drivers behind him/her of making it through the intersection before the light changes.

I just love drivers who are so absorbed by their cell phone conversations that they are oblivious to the other traffic around them. (Let's not even think about the morons who enter and receive text messages while driving)

I just love the healthy jerks (mental defects excepted) who park in handicapped spots depriving those who really need them of their use (being a jerk is NOT a handicap!).

I just love drivers who light up with kids in the car (especially when all windows are rolled up). Hey, poison yourself (no great loss) but give your kids the opportunity to make their own mistakes.

I just love drivers who tailgate (especially when you are actually going in excess of the posted speed). These are the times I wish I were driving an old clunker so I could slam on the brakes.

I just love left hand turners who straddle the lanes so that those turning right have to wait for them to make their turn.

I just love drivers who so love their music that they decide to share it with everyone around them by turning the volume so high it vibrates all surrounding vehicles.

No comments: